Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions right here.
- Can EmployStream manage credentials?
- Yes! Our platform will send reminders before expirations happen.
- Is it multilingual?
- Is there a limit to users?
No. You can have as many users as you want. The more the merrier!
- Can the product be customized with my branding?
It sure can. We’ll match your brand for emails, job board, application landing pages and of course the candidate portal and onboarding workflow.
- Do you only work with staffing firms?
Nope. We work with any company that has to manage contingent workforces or massive hiring like PEOs or EORs.
- How can I schedule a demo for my team?
- Can you integrate with any ATS?
We have several pre-built integrations to industry leading platforms.
- Can I tie onboarding into back office?
Yes you can and there are a few ways we can do it. Just ask our team.
- Do you have an API?
We do, it is RESTful, but not public.
Pricing and Consideration
- Do you charge per user?
No. You can create as many users as you’d like.
- Is there a charge for rehires?
- Do you charge per onboard?
No. Use the system as much as you’d like.
- How is my data stored and is it secure?
Data is stored on AWS and fully secure.
- What is your typical contract length?
We lock your pricing in for 3 years, but you can cancel anytime with a 90-day notice.
- Is there a setup fee?
Yes. It is based on setup requirements.
- How does your pricing work?
Pricing is based on how many hires you have a year (W2s or 1099). Based on that number you’ll fall into a pricing bracket. Each bracket has a monthly licensing fee.
- Do you keep federal and state forms up-to-date?
- What type of support do you offer?
We understand that sometimes things need further clarification. Our Customer Success team offers both phone and email support through the Zendesk platform. We will try our best to get back to you within 24 hours during the business hours.
- What happens after I go live?
You’ll transition to a shared Customer Success approach including implementation into our Zendesk platform. Your Customer Success Manager remains with you throughout the relationship as a point of escalation in addition to providing product updates along the way.
- What does the implementation process look like?
Our process includes 5 phases. We walk customers through Kickoff, Build, Test, Train, and Go-Live while sharing visibility on milestones throughout each step.
- What is your typical implementation timeline?
Our average implementation cycle is within 30 to 45 business days. Form analysis and creation for our clients is the critical variable at reaching our target go-live date.