Come work with us!
We're a fast-growing startup looking for talented individuals who can help us make industry-leading software.
We care about you. While you are working hard on projects that will define your career, EmployStream makes sure that you thrive in an energetic environment. Our tech-centric office features an open floor plan, casual dress, and lots of laughter.
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build a platform that empowers the future generation of onboarding and candidate engagement software.
Looking for Perks? We've got you covered!
Early bird? Night owl? All woodland creatures are welcome here!
We know that extra parking expenses are always a concern when located “downtown”. But don’t worry! We take care of that for you.
You’re free to take as much time off as you choose, as long as you get the job done. We focus on producing great results, rather than long hours.
Lunch is provided every Tuesday and Thursday through LunchOwl. Plus, there is usually a little something extra.
We want rockstar employees, and rockstar employees are in high demand.
401k Plan + Healthcare with Dental & Vision
When you work hard and play hard, it’s important to stay healthy and plan for your future!
We currently do not have any open positions. Please check back frequently.
Customer Support Specialist
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You’re driven by turning client challenges into positive experiences. You’re passionate about engaging with customers and partnering in their success. You have excellent relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties you work with.
- Triage and assign priority to all inbound support tickets.
- Provide inbound phone support to all EmployStream clients.
- Interact with client contacts by providing timely status updates.
- Resolve support tickets by making configuration edits within EmployStream software.
- Escalate qualified support tickets to Development team through defined channels.
- Manage aging tickets and escalate to appropriate parties as necessary.
- Assist with new customer setup tasks during peak implementation cycles.
For additional information and to apply for this position, click the apply now button below.